Compressor Engine Block - Rebuilding, Overhaul, Servicing and Components
CPI offers reconditioning for large bore gas and diesel engines from trucks to heavy equipment.
- Engine block re-machining
- Align boring
- Re-sleeving upper and lower liner fits
- Re-cutting packing ring bores
- Reconditioning rocker arm re-bushing
- Resurfacing cylinder heads
- Manifolds and Crankcases
- Quality line boring on crank beds
- New or reconditioned compressor frame cranks
Compressor Cylinder Manufacture, Rebuilding, Overhaul, Servicing and Components
CPI Service provides a quality service in all aspects of cylinder design, manufacture, retrofits and repairs. Cylinders are relined with slip or interference fit liners, spray coated with many different types of coatings with thorough inspections and testing before being returned back to customers. After market variable volume pockets are manufactured and available with improved design features to give longer and trouble free operation.
Screw compressor body rebuilding, screw tip welding and re-machining. Shaft dimensional restoration of bearing, seal and coupling fits are also offered.